Saturday, July 7, 2012

Day 7-Was a blur!

Day 7-

Today was a blur!

I woke up again, feeling so energetic, and that's after going to bed at 1:00 am cause we went and saw the new Spiderman.

And can I just give that movie a plug...WOW! I didn't really want to go and see ANOTHER Spiderman movie, but it was so good. And we saw it in 3D and really, it was worth seeing it in 3D.
Plus, every Friday from now till the middle to end of August, through Fandango, you buy one movie ticket get the other FREE! Yes, awesome! So we saw it in 3D for $12 buckaroos! Yahoo!

OK... so felt great all morning. Went and picked up my bountiful basket. Love that service! So well priced and so fun to see what we get!
Do you see my rouge daughter top left...laying on the floor on the carpet? She looks like a doll. She is crazy!


The day flew by and before I knew it I needed to get dinner going because we were going to the Orem Owls baseball game at 7:00 p.m.!

We started with our salad. I dressed mine with the zucchini humus.



Then I made these baked broccoli's. The recipe I found said they tasted like chips, um I beg to differ. They were good, but come on people, I still remember what a Lay's taste like and that was a FAR cry from a Lay potato chip. You cook your broccoli at 425 for 20 min. I tossed those bad boys in some EVOO and garlic. Good, easy, and fun to pick at and eat!


Then, because Jordan's brother Travis and wife Rose, just moved here from Post Falls, I decided to make a Lasagna. Go here for the recipe

http://detoxinista.com/2012/01/eggplant-goat-cheese-lasagna/

Now this did not disappoint! Very good. I'd like it to be a little stronger in flavor, but really, seriously good for all veggies and goat cheese!




Then we were off to the game I made my lemonade, which is so tasty! I snuck one into the movie last night too! I enjoyed my lemonade on the way to the game and had some of my Green and Black dark chocolate...YUM!








When we got home tonight from the baseball game I was hungry. So I whipped up some guac and ate it with a few sweet potato discs and with a fork. I was full rather quickly off this and happy to have my tummy full.











My symptoms are lessoning, which makes me happy. And my energy is through the roof! SO happy about that :)

2 comments:

  1. What is guac? Also have you seen the coconut water with fruit in it from the Gracious Pantry? That looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, guacamole :) Just avocados garlic salt tomatoes cilantro and maybe a little powdered stevia for fun!

    ReplyDelete