Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 20-Muy interesante

Day 20

Today my colon received a bath!

It was interesting!

So I didn't know what to expect, but was very excited.

I arrived on time and met the owner and then my therapist.

I was put in a hospital gown and the rest I am not describing but a tube was placed in my bum and the therapist controlled the water flow in and out.

It was nice because I didn't have to RUN to the toilet like I do when I do the enemas but this was cool cause I really got to see what was coming out of me.

I had 4 or 5 really good releases, meaning lots of brown poo.

I think like 50 gallons of water is pumped into me during one of these bad boys.

I loved my therapist Becca. She was so nice and easy to talk to! She explained what we saw coming out of me, as there was a device on the wall that she controlled the water and then a tube that had my poo running through it.

She asked me if I had recently ate mushrooms and I said probably and she said, well you aren't digesting them cause they are floating through here almost WHOLE!

Well, I saw way too many mushrooms float through that tube and other things, like carrots, and she said a lot of the other stuff was lettuce, etc.

She asked if I ate slowly and really chewed my food, and if I took a digestive enzyme.

No, No, and No.

I don't eat slowly, I inhale, I don't chew I bite and swallow, and I do not take a digestive enzyme.

After seeing how much food my body is not breaking down, I have decided it's time to slow down and aid my body with a digestive enzyme.

She explained that when we eat, the more we chew our body sends a signal to our brain telling it to send more saliva. When our body sends more saliva, it tells the stomach to make more digestive enzymes to help break down ALL that food we are eating.

That explains the slow weight loss as well as the lack of frequent pooing's on a high fiber diet.

I have always been confused why I'm not pooing more for the amount of raw and fiber rich foods I am eating. Well, NOW I KNOW!!!!

So, it wasn't like "fun", but I felt so much lighter after I left and just good about what came out of me.

It took a lot out of me. I actually felt like I was recovering from a day or two of the poo flu. But by dinnertime I was hungry and ready to eat!

So tonight was a special Sisters/Mom night!

I went to Trader Joe's for my first time EVER! It was fun, but the prices like aren't spectacular so I probably won't make special trips to buy things. Their dark, organic chocolate is priced very well, but their fresh diary and produce is about the same as every where else.

So, I decided since this was a special occasion and Ginger said I could do this like once or twice on the cleanse to buy some organic raspberries. So I bought them, and ate them ALONE! Very important to eat them without eating anything else.

I did share with my mom and sister Julie.

Then we went to River Park Square and looked around and bought a few things.

Then off to the oh so fancy Davenport for dinner. My dinner was amazing! I tried to properly combine, but I think I messed up/wanted to enjoy the night so I ate the following.

I started with this yummy Tomato Salad, they had a fancy name, I can't remember...


Then this crab loiue salad thing...REALLY YUMMY!


And then lastly, and this salmon was so, so, so GOOD! I wanted to lick the plate, but that would have been a NO NO!


Then we went to this movie called "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel".

It was basically a movie for horny retirees. But it had some good parts and was about India, which I loved, so I could handle that...plus I kinda think the main actor from "Slum-dog Millionaire" who also stars in this is so cute and funny, I wanted to just watch it to see him, again!

And lastly I had my yummy chocolate sitting in the dark in that movie, so that made the movie even better...

I've been away from Jordan for too many days and miss him...especially after seeing a movie about being/falling in love...sigh....soon!

And of course, we forgot to take a picture all of us together...DANG IT!

But I do feel better tonight after the colonic. I feel like my tummy is smaller. I was seriously amazed at the amount of poo that came out of me, especially after doing an enema just a few days ago.

Seriously people, we have a lot of "stored" poo in us. A LOT!

And, Becca clarified that when we eat something toxic our body doesn't know what to do with it, it encapsulates it in fat...so if you are especially fat or have lots to lose, it's cause you have lots of toxins stored in fat cells. So go on, break apart those toxic fat cells. Eat better, detox, go for a run/walk, free those nasty buggers, trust me you'll feel so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment