Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 23-Yummy food

Day 23

It's been emotional last few days for me. It's been hard being away, but I want to be here to see my sister Christy before she moves so far away, and to just have some time to spend and not feel crunched every minute. It's been so fun. Lots of other good emotional stuff has been purged as well being back home. Sometimes I have so much baggage I wonder how I can actually walk around.

So if you are someone who has self medicated with food, I get 'ya. I understand. But no more. It isn't a healthy way to deal with my problems. They don't go away when I eat something amazing. I still have to confront and deal with life, and then if I've eaten terrible, not only do I have the original problem, but now I have a big 'ol booty to fix as well.

Onto new news...
 

Today new recipe and oh so yummy!

I can't rotate on my parents computer..sorry
We started with one of my favorite salads Shredded Brussel Sprout Salad






Then we tried a new recipe




This was so good and would be amazing wrapped in rice paper. The dipping sauce is incredible. We halfed it for the two of us and had left overs STILL!

For dessert more of that incredible Trader Joe's chocolate...ooooooo I love it!



2 comments:

  1. I've been trying some of your recipes and want will try more as I can (I'm loving taking control of my diet and being excited to make some delicious and healthy meals). Thanks for blogging it all and taking the time to share and motivate the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherali! You are so welcome! :) I hope they help and you find some favorites that can be your go to's when life is crazy! Let me know if you need anything or have any questions! :)

    ReplyDelete