Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 25-Lice are NOT nice...

Day 25

So we've discovered an outbreak of lice in the house.

I ate pizza for lunch because I didn't have time to juice between shaving my children's heads and checking for eggs and lice. Then starting laundry and spraying down mattresses and sealing anything with fabric on it.

It's been a nightmare.

Dinner was sprouted bread with almond butter and a banana.

So today I was not a clean eater. I did my best and that's all that matters now with this new problem.

If you've never experienced lice or had the opportunity to deal with it in your home, be grateful. It truly is the most disgusting, awful, time consuming thing. Those little lice are nasty and fast.

It's made me think before resting my head on the seat at the movie theater for sure...YUCK!
Jace-man
Sean and cousin Tyler
Kenzie all buzzed with Ella doing a serious lick on that ice cream cone!
My sad Sean after the hair cut and with the lice shampoo on. When he laid down for his nap later that day, he kept saying "I want my hair back, I so sad, I want my hair back". It was truly so sad!


No comments:

Post a Comment