Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 27- Another bad day

Day 27

So I did my best today.

This lice thing is extremely time consuming and exhausting.

Talking hours, HOURS looking through hair.

At least 18 + hours looking through hair the last 72 hours.

The washing machine has not stopped in 3 days.

Can you imagine washing everything that has fabric or cloth? Literally, I think I am losing my mind.

All the car seat, all bedding, all clothing, all towels, all floor mats.

Anything that can't be washed in hot water and dried on the highest setting has to be placed in air tight bags for 2 weeks.

I HATE LICE!

So, I ate a banana for breakfast at way too early in the morning because Kenzie has also decided to stop sleeping these last few days...

Then two pieces of sprouted bread with almond butter...

Then LOTS of strawberries and rasperries a few hours later..

And then because of fatigue and accesibility two pieces of fried, yes fried chicken.

Could I have sunk any lower. I ate all the above alone, which may be my only saving grace.

Dinner I actually tried to combine properly but again failed out of lack of supplies from not planning my food and not going to the store.

I had a romaine salad with cucumber and the liquid gold elixir dressing.

Then an avocado with an heirloom tomato on sprouted bread. So good and SO filling!

Tomorrow I hope to juice.

I have truly missed it.

I am leaving Sunday to drive home.

I have decided to juice till dinner Monday to Thursday of next week because of my failed week this week. I love how I've felt this last month until we discovered lice.

I'd like to enjoy that again until the Robison Reunion next weekend.

Cheerio and enjoy the games! xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is BLESS YOUR HEART! Under all the stress, you have done well!

    ReplyDelete