Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day 28-Things I've learned

Day 28

Two positives:

I juiced

I discovered a new lovely Kombucha flavor, Strawberry, truly delicious.

Other than that my eating was ok.

I'm ready to be home and to be done with lice.

I will miss my sisters terribly, but it's time to go home.

I give a huge shout-out to all single mothers.

Those ladies not only have to manage a home and children, but provide as well. Whew, can't even imagine it. They will be the first people I will ALWAYS think of to help or give money to. They have a challenging road.

I've learned that stressful situations make me stress eat.
I've learned I get really flustered when there is a stressful situation and I take it out on those closest to me. I'm sorry EVERYONE who has been in this house the past week. I've been a very grumpy individual with all the lack of sleep, delousing, late nights and constant laundry.

I have to pack and load the car.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment