Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 10-TIRED!

Day 10

I am tired today. I HAD to finish a paper for one of my classes. I HAD to get the laundry folded and changed over.

Bedtime last night was 1:00am...WAY late. Kenzie's wake up call at 5:30am was WAY too early.

Therefore, I am tired, exhausted, and short fused today.

But the day has been a little smoother because I was able to rush right into the day and start getting things done and taking care of the kids.

I definitely needed a nap today.

I had some carrots at 4:00pm

I had my Spinach Salad from a few days ago cause it was so yummy!

And dinner, well it was a flop. So no recipe and no pictures. I've tried this recipe once before and tonight it still didn't turn out. Until it does, I will not post.

BUT my mom flies in tomorrow and I'm so excited for that, YIPEE!

Good night. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little more energetic!

3 comments:

  1. We all have those days. Tomorrow is always better! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. Inspiring! What are u going to school for? Who through? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Naomi! Today was a better day!

    Stephanie...thank you :) I hope others can read and change their lives too! I'm doing BYU Independent Study. I'll be getting a general degree, but I'm ok with that :) I really just want to be a mom but feel that I need to have it as an "in case".

    Thanks for reading my blog Naomi and Stephanie xoxoxo Nat

    ReplyDelete