Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 18-I feel GGGGRRRREAT!

Day 18

Today I feel like Tony the Tiger...not because of Frosted Flakes, but because of an enema last night and plenty of sleep.

I scheduled my colonic today too, which is so exciting! It's for Friday at 11:30am and I am so pumped!

Now, I know most people are still thinking I am pretty weird because of all this bum/poo/sticking something in my bum bum talk, but seriously I cannot wait. I've been trying to eat clean for almost a year and can't wait to see what comes out of me. Cause remember, your poop tells how healthy a person is. And when you candida cleanse your body releases this cotton candy pink looking stuff, cool, huh? I know, I know, WEIRD!

Today flew by! We went to my grandpa's and let the kids swim this afternoon and it was relaxing and fun. Then tonight for dinner I just threw it together and it tasted so good!

I made the Skin Beauty Salad from Day 1...yum yum!


Then I made some quinoa, salted the water, and when it was done, topped it with plenty of nutritional yeast, surprisingly so good and satisfying since I made it up!

And lastly, I had an avocado with a tomato spread with the rest of the Beauty salad dressing. WOW!

And of course I had some chocolate,which always takes the edge off.

Then tonight I dashed through WINCO for a few items, and decided while there to come home and throw together some Kale chips. My parents oven dehydrates...I know, so cool! So I love using it cause it's, well, totally awesome! So I rubbed the ripped kales leaves with some EVOO, Celtic Sea Salt, and put on some of them some nutritional yeast. This is one of my FAV snacks! Drink plenty of water to help them rehydrate in your body! :)


Plus last night, and I know this is way over due, but I watched FAT, SICK, AND NEARLY DEAD with my sister Christy. It was awesome, and I think it helped her see why I am doing what I am doing, and what kind of results you can have. When you visually see how someone drops massive amounts of weight in a short time through a video it makes it so amazing! WATCH IT if you haven't seen it.

Overall, a GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment