Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 5- A plague over both your houses!

Day 5- I think I'm either an Israelite, a Montague, or a Capulet!

It seems we are being plagued with the "Utah" childhood diseases...not fun! But I'll tell you what is? Losing weight! Oh baby, yah!

More importantly, the Lord answers prayers! I know many people have been fasting and praying for rain here in Utah because of all the fires, and today it rained ALL day, so thank heaven for that one! Yippee!

ANNNNDDDDD,

I weighed myself this morning and what did it say? (sing that like Popcorn Popping on the apricot tree, it's catchy!)

It said 142!!!!!

I have not seen that on a scale since I was prego with Jaceroni! WOOHOO!

Sunday morning, at 8am, after I:

  • body brushed
  • peed
  • made sure my hair tie was out of my hair
  • all air was out of my lungs
  • I might have peed again and... 
I stepped on the scale and it told me I was 146 lbs. So after today's weigh in at 142 LBS, I've lost 4, yes count them 4 lbs in 5 days.
Release from me you nasty candida, I say RELEASE! (that could be a voice imitation of Steve Martin in that wedding movie where the dogs are chasing him and a preacher)

I'm excited about how much I've lost and how satisfied I am at night. Someone asked me yesterday if it was hard watching other people eat. No, not really any more. Especially when I have delicious food waiting for me at home!

So onto delicious food.

This is my juicer. Love it!


This was my morning juice. I was so crazy busy this morning, I didn't have my juice till 1:00pm! I was ready for it, but it's amazing how filling my lemon water and probiotic water are in the morning.

Tonight is SUSHI NIGHT!

 
We are having the Sushi Salad from Hungry for Change, amazing, I really don't need to make any sushi after this salad cause it is so satisfying, I just know I'll want some an hour or so later :)


 Now onto the sushi making part!

So I follow the recipe off of detoxinista.com. Go to

 http://detoxinista.com/2012/01/spicy-tuna-sushi-dinner/

I used millet instead of rice tonight and it was yummy!

The spicy "tuna" tonight was a little too spicy I had another half an avocado not pictured. It helped cool it off!

And I must give credit to my amazing cousin Liz. She came over a few months ago and taught me how to make California rolls. She lived in Japan for a few years and knows all things Japanese. I love her dearly and how much help she has taught me in my sushi making skillage.  Thanks LIZ!!!! None of this would have been possible without YOU!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO

Just an fyi, I have not tried her jicama "rice" but I did try cauliflower "rice" and I did NOT like it. So I've now tried just sprouts instead of rice and millet instead of rice.

I like the millet BY FAR better than the other two! Try whatever you like. I made Jordan his California rolls with regular rice and he loved it. I'm going to properly combine and LOSE some weight, so it's all good!

Lastly, a few bites of chocolate totally satisfied me tonight. Easy, cheesy!

Night!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job! I really need to call you and get on board... well, kind of on board. I don't think you could pay me enough to give myself an enema 3 times a week! :) 140 is my goal, but I'm still at your start. I need the info on your first 15lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok call or text me girl :) I'd love to help you!

    ReplyDelete