Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 13-A day late and I will probably be a dollar short...

Day 13

Today was driving, driving and more driving!

We drove to Spokane today to stay with and visit all the Washington and Post Falls family and friends!!! So excited.

It was a little rough last night at 11:00pm my time and I still had to drive another hour. I thought we'd never reach Coeur d'Alene lake, and when we finally did, Sean was telling me he refused to go pee in his pull up. So we had to stop and let that child pee. It was a LONG day, but I made sure I prejuiced on Thursday  night and put my juice in the freezer. I then packed our cooler and put the juices in there.

Dinner was a bust.

We were in Dillon Montana. We stopped at a place called Grandma's diner...it was anything but Grandma's cooking. I ordered the battered fish, thinking I could peel off the batter, but all it would accomplish would be completely destroying the fish. I ordered a salad and it was 1/4 a bag of Salad Express Iceberg lettuce salad, with, and I'm not kidding a triangle out of a tomato.

So I ate it cause I was hungry, felt sick, so sick after eating the "deep fried" breading, not what I was expecting, and texted Ginger my saddness.

She was so encouraging and said tomorrow's a new day, this one meal on the cleanse won't completely ruin it! So I was so happy to hear from her and just get that encouragement.

Two things I recognized on this trip.

I enjoy having someone as a cheerleader in my life to help encourage me and help me through tough decisions and bad ones.

I need to ask more questions about what I'm being served and eating so it isn't a "surprise" when it arrives at the table.


No comments:

Post a Comment