Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 24- Keep on TRUCKIN'

Day 24

I can finish this, I can finish this, I CAN FINISH THIS!

Have I been perfect everyday? No.

Have I eaten things I shouldn't have? Yes.

Am I better aware of what I'm putting in my mouth? Yes.

Have new habits formed? Yes.

Has this been successful? YES YES YES!

I have learned so much the past 24 days. About myself and food. About my routines and weaknesses.

It truly is amazing to cut something out and do your best to not have it.

It's incredible to see what we are addicted to and why.

Today was a good day!

We went swimming on the South Hill and I ran into a good friend, which was so fun to catch up and laugh! It was a perfect day and all of us had a great time!

I juiced and felt great and on our way home we stopped by Trader Joe's for some groceries for dinner.

My sister wanted some Rainer Cherries and I have to admit I had probably 5 or 6 of them. YUMMY!

Then we made homemade pizzas for everyone and tried for the second time cauliflower pizza crust.

I have to say after a second attempt and it not turning out and being delicious, I'm frustrated and will never make it again! :(

But our salad was DELICIOUS!

We halved the recipe and still had lots! SOOOO good, seriously!



Then I made my pizza. It takes super long and just really doesn't taste that great. But here is a picture. I ate it cause I was starving. It takes like 2 hours + and if it doesn't turn out well then I'm done trying to make it work.







No comments:

Post a Comment