Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 14-Back on track

Day 14

Back on track.

Never have those words sounded better to me.

I picked up my bountiful basket this morning. I planned ahead and ordered this on Monday so I would have the veggies.
My apologies for the blurriness of the photo. Corn, kale, bananas, cauliflower, honey dew, blueberries, plums, nectarines, peaches, radishes, tomatoes, and zucchini.

Then off to the store this afternoon. Where I found Komboocha at Fred Meyer!!! I was pumped. We make this at home which I actually prefer over the bottled, but it is so good. A developed taste for sure, but really enjoy the energy and pro-biotics I get with every sip :)

My fav flava is trilogy...see the flavor at the bottom?
My dad goes to Alaska every year and so lots of fresh Alaskan halibut and salmon at my parents house and I'm definitely taking advantage of that yummy-ness!

So tonight for dinner I started with the Paulina's Whole Foods Cabbage salad knock off from Day 9. So good and all the family enjoyed. They also enjoyed it with almonds and sunflower seeds, but not me!

Then we made Paula Deen's Fish with lime from Day 8 and the carrot and zucchini veggies. Even my 10 year old nephew Tyler loved the veggies. That's what I call a success!!!!

My delicious dinner!
Lastly, I had some of my girl Ginger's amazing RAW truffles. If you want to know what Heaven tastes like, then order y'all some of these hand rolled truffles. Truly amazing!!!!!  And I'm not being compensated for the plug...just so you know. I truly LOVE these little bites of heaven!!!!
http://livingrawtreats.com/our-products/

I might have almost eaten the entire container...so so so GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment