Saturday, October 27, 2012

Where have I been?

Well, the last three dinners have been anything but properly combined. Between stress and Halloween festivities, I now sit at my computer hesitant to post anything from the past three days.

SO I'M NOT! Bwaahaahaa!

This has been a hard week just all around and so tomorrow, I'm back on the horse and juicing till dinner which I'm super excited about.

I tried to make a chili tonight for the church Halloween party. Total bust. So another night bites the dust. Here are our pictures from the night! Enjoy!
Awwww Happy Sumo and his wife and children.

I fiercely love them even though I go crazy because of them!



I love this little peanut!

Power Ranger boy, power ranger boy...he is taking his Karate really seriously.

We also are so grateful to get Nadine's old record player. It's huge and it was tricky to find a spot in this house for it but we love it! And you should hear Christmas music played on it! It is truly magical.

I also started making the kids homemade whole wheat bread. If you want a super easy bread recipe that's as easy as making chicken nuggets in the oven, message me and I'll send it on over! Yummy and super easy!!!

Tomorrow I will have a new recipe to share! :)

YUM YUM
Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment