Sunday, October 21, 2012

Do you drool green?

So, my daughter is a pretty hard core rawist. She loves tomatoes, cucumbers, and my juices. I even try to feed her bad food sometimes, and I'm not kidding she totally turns her nose up to it! Can you believe it!? She's 18 months and that is just incredible to me!

Takes her first bite of cucumber...

She chews...(and she is a spitting image of her father, I only give life, nothing else to my children)

Commences drool sequence...
This is one girl who literally drools over her vegetables!




Since doing this cleanse I've learned I can be VERY satisfied with the simplest of foods and meals. Even on my last 30 day cleanse I felt like I had to have a big salad and then a big main course. Not any more (thankfully, cause that was a lot of freakin' work!)

So tonight I stayed in the grains/avocado category! So yummy! Both of tonight's foods came from Hungry For Change's cook book, which I LOVE by the way!


I also tried their Buckwheat Sesame Crackers, which were very good dipped in the extra dressing from the salad above!








No comments:

Post a Comment