Monday, October 22, 2012

I don't like green eggs and ham!

SOOOOOO I think I've made my omelet too much cause I was just not into it tonight.  It is super yummy I just can't eat eggs right now!

Here is the recipe in case you'd like it. The salad I had before, was really not great, so I ain't postin' that either!









But the most exciting thing that came today was my NEW Natalia Rose and Doris Choi cookbook

Go and buy the book!!!!! It's FULL of amazing recipes that I can't wait to try.




 My rebounding is going great and I'm actually surprised at how out of breath I am and sweating! Love it!


 Also, I finished an amazing book last night by the people that did the documentary Food Matters and Hungry for Change. I hope you will take the time to watch such films. I hope you will look out for books and literature that inform YOU about your health and what YOU need to do. Don't take my word for all of this, do your own research and see if what I am saying doesn't ring true.



No comments:

Post a Comment