Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sushi day

So today, not too exciting.

I had a bad headache start around 10am but by 12pm it was gone and I was grateful for that!

Around 4:30pm I started prepping my veggies and getting dinner going...

Sushi!

It was awesome.

I started with my salad. Romaine, tomato, lemon juice, and a packet of stevia sprinkled on top...so good and so easy!

I probably had two rolls and Jordan had the other two. (my sushi is from detoxinista.com if you are looking, it is the spicy "tuna" sushi)

But the most exciting thing is a little food project I'm working on. I FINALLY, after calling 50+ companies, got a response from a co packer out of Ohio that could package my IDEA and I am so excited!!!!!

So I'm sure as I am doing this blog more things will come to fruition and I cannot wait to tell you all about it when I can! But I can't right now, unless you want to sign a non disclosure agreement. :)

Have you ever felt like EVERYTHING in your life has led you to this EXACT point? If we weren't living in Utah, a lot of this wouldn't have happened. If I hadn't met Ginger, I KNOW I wouldn't even be thinking of this opportunity, and so many other things that I really can't say have put me on this path, and I am grateful for my Heavenly Father's guiding hand throughout all of this. I am especially grateful for Jordan and Ginger and all their support and slapping me around mentally to stay focused and get this thing done. (yes, I am flighty and have a hard time finishing a project)

So, I cannot wait until tomorrow I have a co packer to phone and discuss some very exciting things!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment