Saturday, May 4, 2013

Something needs to change

Something needs to change.
The size of my butt and legs is a first.
But mainly, I have been super lethargic, and there is only one culprit, not eating good food.

Over the past few months, I can only put it one way, I have been struggling. If you name it, it's been a struggle. A LOT of things have come to a head in my life and I have had to face tough choices head on and make decisions that were hard. Too many of them emotional. And well, in my life when things get emotional, I eat. And eat. And eat. And continue to eat to comfort myself. I'm not sure where I picked up this bad habit. But it's been formed, and I must break it. I also feel awful, physically and then emotionally for eating the bad food cause well I know it's bad for me. And well that's not a good path either.

It's time to truly find happiness and peace with myself.
So here I go, again.

Yes, another clease. I need to change some things. And continue to change myself. You are probably laughing at me or at this idea. Thinking, gosh why can't this girl figure her crap out. Well, each time I do one, it furthers my ability to figure my crap out. And the crap is about to hit the fan, and be DONE in my life. I am mentally really done with all the bad food. Going to the bad food for comfort, although I am finding myself going for the good food but knowingly eating too much, which isn't really good either.

Rose Cleanse #3

1.) Juice till dinner
2.) No fruit first week. After first week lemons, grapefruit, berries, and granny smith apples.
3.) Properly combined meal no sugar in meals.
4.) If I have to make a meal for my class, I will not eat it, Jordan can tell me yea or nay.
5.) Figure my crap out. Stop using food as a comfort.
6.) Find something I enjoy doing. Like a hobby Natalie. Find a hobby girl, and something that doesn't involve my kids or Jordan. JUST FOR YOU!
7.) Go to bed earlier and stop staying up so stinkin' late!
8.) I am not posting a weight goal. I need to cleanse and I know the weight will come off. I need my brain to be free from the stress of the scale. But I do have to train for Ragnar and so 4 miles every other day, with a little home resistance workout Jordan put together for on the off days will be my workout and stress relief as well.

Dinner's
Fish
Barley stew
Cauliflower pizza
Pizza veggies
Spaghetti squash casserole
Greek salad and zucchini humus
Curry with cauliflower rice
Sushi
Avocado salad with roasted veggies-brussels sprouts and sweet potato
Detox lasagna
Flourless Pumpkin Pancakes-Breakfast for dinner
Omelet
HUGE cheese salad
Mushroom and spinach Quinoa Rissotto
 Chili-cornbread for family, maybe me if I can find a clean recipe.


Lastly, please remember I'm human, and very weak, and learning. Hence, why I haven't just figured it out. I probably never will, and I need to be ok with that, too. Thanks! xo

2 comments:

  1. Where are you getting all the yummy recipes? Zucchini humus? Curry with cauliflower rice? Sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot I have used in the past. :) I believe I have them all posted on here. I need to figure out how to catergorize my posts so y'all can look up recipes! I will post recipes as I go too! Detoxinista.com has a lot of them and I use those. Her recipes are so good!!!!

      Delete