Thursday, May 9, 2013

My day ended better than it began

Just a rough day. Detoxing, I'm sure, although I can't tell what is a cold/allergy symptom or detox symptom. I've never had allergies, so this is new. I was rather grumpy last night and today. But after lunch, the kids I went to the sand park, they played and I read the Ensign. Much needed. My heart is so happy when I see this thing in the mailbox. I know that sounds so Molly Mormon, but seriously, I need it. I need it!

Today, I accidentally fell asleep while Kenzie was watching Bubble Gubbies and the boys were...somewhere. Oh my gosh, bad mother moment. I just keep praying that the Lord will please watch over them. The past few days I haven't been very vigilant. I just feel so crappy. My nose is a faucet too which is no fun, and now it's extremely sore. I need to stop whining.

Ok. So dinner was sushi. I had a yummy salad before, just greens, tomato, avocado, and cucumber with Rice Vinegar. A friend posted about using just vinegar and I wanted to try it. And well it was awesome and easy. So you don't have to get fancy with dressings to enjoy your salad.

My sushi was very simple. Roasted red pepper strips in sirachi sauce, avocado, sprouts, and cucumber strips. It was super hot but it was good. I ate a lot of avocado tonight, probably two. I just wanted it!

Finished off with some chocolate.

Put my kids to bed.

I'm to bed.

Peace out!

4 comments:

  1. I don't get sushi! It's nasty! Well I think so anyway. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I thought so too until the Bastedo's changed my mind and my LIFE forever! LOL. It takes some getting used too! I still eat some sushi sometimes and I'm like, oh nasty! haha

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you had a lovely restful day with beautiful sunshine and sweet kids :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy! It got better and better, thankfully! :)

      Delete