Monday, May 6, 2013

First day and all I can say is: interesting

You know that feeling when you wake up in the middle of the night and you think, dang, I'm getting sick.

Well, that was last night for me.

My throat hurt so bad and it was only on one side, my left lymph node. WEIRD. Went to bed totally fine and feeling good, the rest of the night, not so good. Kenzie woke up oh, I lost count at 4 times. I hope she doesn't feel sick, hence the constant waking. And then my stinking throat hurting kept me tossing and turning.

So I didn't run today. I feel achy and tired and well, just tired.

But I'm on a cleanse and well, this stupid sore throat thing ain't going to get me down!

So I woke up, and quickly made as much juice as I could, about 50 oz. and drank that while getting three children ready, myself too, and feeling so yucky. It wasn't a fun morning, have I said that yet?

We had a dr. apointment for Sean at 10am, Jace to school by 9:15am, drop books off at the library, then swing through the Post Office and drop off a letter, and on my way down Main street see if I can figure out who my Dr. is at the one building since I can't remember his name, so I can call and try to get in and see someone!

Well, I have strep after that ridiculously long explanation. Don't know how or where I got it and as far as I know I am the only one with it in our family.

So here I am, typing, starving, and hardly swallowing my juice cause it hurts. This could probably be the easiest first day I've ever done since food is unappealing and drinking hurts. My tummy is so hungry and all I want to do is chug some liquids down this hatch and I can't. So I've decided I better prepare for tonight's dinner. I did this cleanse kind of last minute, so I planned on a meal I knew I had the ingredients for. Omelets. I hope I can eat them and not be in pain.
You can omit the butter and use coconut oil, no problemo!
I also need to eat a salad tonight, which actually really scares me right now since my throat hurts. I'm thinking romaine, tomato, cucumber, red onion...and a yummy easy dressing. Like half a lemon juiced, 1 tsp of stone ground mustard and some liquid stevia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post 4:00pm when the above was written.

The antibiotics must be working cause I can now swallow and drink much more easily! Yes!

So I made my salad and omelet as listed above but only finished about half of each as my appetite was NO WHERE TO BE FOUND! haha. I've been lying around rather lazily and decided I'd have some dark chocolate. It was yummy. But again, didn't feel like it either. So I think I'm done trying to eat food today. Haha.
I can't get these pictures to move...dang.


All I keep telling myself is strep is better than lice...oh my, that was AWFUL! HAHA! I love you person I went through that with!!! I LOVE YOU! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I think anything is better than dealing with lice. Wish they could come up with an antibiotic for lice and we could erradicate that bug from the earth! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes... kill those D*** things. I love you!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete