Friday, November 2, 2012

Type A? Type B?

I use to think I was a Type B personality.

I no longer think this. I am definitely a Type A.

Today was a really good day.

Dinner was yummy and satisfying.

I even left the house and did some, AH, Christmas shopping!

And believe it or not, I plan to put up my Christmas tree VERY soon! Yes, I AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE CHRISTMAS!

I also tried Sprouts tonight...and guess what? I LOVED that place too! Lots of love going on tonight.

Dinner was Lime Halibut with my fav cabbage salad. If you don't have the recipes and would like them, message me and I'll get 'em to you. Much faster and easier! I've posted the Lime Halibut on Paula Deen day forever ago.


And then cause I needed a little more tonight after grocery shopping at Sprouts and running around like a mad women, I bought me a Synergy Kombucha Bilberry flava', amazing, and a box of Glutino crackers, pretty good.

I wanted to include this picture because I love this little girl lots. Notice her two doggies she carries around, her sippy, her Hello Kitty pillowcase thanks to Grandma Hinckley, and the checkered blanket was from Grandma Nadine when she was born. Oh, and then her regular bedding. She's such a cute little fart. It's moments like this I want to squeeze her and love on her, but I really enjoy her sleeping. REALLY enjoy it. :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment