Saturday, November 3, 2012

The fruit doesn't fall too far from the tree. And that apple's name is Jace!

My little Jace.

5 going on 15.

Loves a party, I have NO idea where he learned that from...Oh yah, both his mother AND father love a party with lots of friends and fun! :)

He had a boy pajama party tonight with the highest number at 12 and now at 9:30pm, there are 3 little friends over. He has been dying to have a party since July, constantly asking.

So I finally gave in for tonight.

Little boys and big boys for that matter are so gross! I just caught two of them smelling each others bums after they farted! EWWWWWW!!!!! It was so nasty!

So many more of these days to come in my future. Oh my!

Tonight I made my own salad creation.

I tore up a head of romaine lettuce, added some shredded raw cheese, kimchi, half a lemon juiced, and a packet of stevia. It was really good, the kimchi was strong, maybe not so much next time! :)

Then I made detoxinista's chicken soup. It was awesome!

The kids were even saying to each other how yummy it was! Go here for the recipe!







AND!!!! What is even more awesome and would have probably been more if I hadn't had my three days of "badness"...

I LOST ANOTHER LB!

So a total of 5lbs so far. :)


I'm happy :) 





2 comments:

  1. Wow Natalie! You are inspiring! I can't wait to try that soup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nycole! :) I really appreciate that...I have good days and I have bad days of eating, I try to always make the good outweigh the bad! haha

    How are you doing? Did you try the Kimberly Snyders Smoothie? xoxo

    ReplyDelete