Thursday, November 1, 2012

A deep breath

So today we took family pictures, Jordan's anniversary present to me, which I loved. I just scheduled it at a retarded time that was at the end of two and half of the busiest weeks I've had in a LONG time.

I am now breathing deeper and feeling much more relaxed and calm tonight.

His cousin Suzy took them today at a place in Lehi called the Nook and Cranny. It was cute and had some great "photo" areas.  I loved how sweet my kids were and did their best with having to constantly be happy and smiling!

I cannot wait to see them!

So tonight was a bit crazy with the pictures at 5ish, bribery shopping at Target for a toy, and getting home to feed three hungry bears before starting and eating our dinner.

I took a "flesh" route tonight and it did not dissapoint.

half a lemon juiced, tomato, cheese, and a packet of stevia sprinkled over
We started with my favorite Raw cheese Romaine salad. So easy and amazingly delicious.

I then cooked up three eggs, which I partly shared with Kenzie and Sean, runny and delicious eggs...just the way I like 'em!



















Then I made detoxinista's Pizza veggies. I absolutely love this recipe. If you are looking for a great dish to try, this one CANNOT go wrong! I love it and just use raw unpasteurized cows cheese instead of the goat she suggests. Go here for the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment