Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Night Salsa

Tonight we decided to do a Sunday Night Salsa night with a few of my local cousins.

We did this with our neighbors in Post Falls a few years ago and it was so fun! We really loved doing it and miss the Holdings and Bastedos! Great families!

Tonight was a blast and believe it or not, it was properly combined.

We made homemade salsa and guacamole with chips. There were a few sweet treats too!

It was yummy! I might have had a cookie, or two but they were yummy and I don't regret either of them :) haha

I forgot to take pictures, sorry.

But awwww tomorrow, what to eat????

I'll have to look in the morning. Might be really easy and simple, maybe a bit complicated, we will see!

By the way, I've been running three days a week this last week and it felt great. Working out is actually harder for me than making/finding properly combined meals. Fitting it in the morning is tricky some days. After how great I felt after last weeks consistent working out I plan to fit it in this week and hopefully see some great results with great eating :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment