Saturday, August 25, 2012

JUICE FAST!!!!! Who's in?

I cannot believe it has been almost 20 days since I've posted something. I'm so sorry!

It has been extremely busy around this house with getting ready for school and just taking care of life!

Alright, so I'm "planning" my next juice fast...

WHO'S IN? :)

You MUST have the following to participate:

1.) A Juicer!  Any kind will do, just something that will give you fresh squeezed vegetable and fruit juice.

2.) Willing to give yourself enemas or go and get colonics. If you are not going to do this, I will not let you do the cleanse. Instead of awaking the old matter and getting rid of it you will release it into your body and then your body will reabsorb it and make you even more sick. This will greatly help with the detox symptoms (trust me) and help move out the waste and move that ticker on the scale! YEAH! (I will require a verbal or written commitment to either enemas or colonic's)

3.) Be committed. Be committed to your health, your self, and your future. This is not a get skinny quick fade. Yes, you will lose weight, but if you go right back to your mainstream diet, and not eating good foods...GUESS WHAT? It'll all come back and with a gusto!

4.) Remember I am not a licensed dietician or any other thing of the sort. You cannot hold me liable if something goes amiss. If you have preexisting conditions, please check with your doctor before beginning something of this magnitude.

5.) THIS IS NOT EASY! This is not for the faint of heart or those who aren't all in. The second day tends to be the ugliest, as in your cravings will be rearing their ugly heads. I suggest you make these three days as low stress and calm as you possibly can! Do not plan too much on these days.

Juice Fast

September  16th, 17th, and 18th

I hope you can commit and join me. Please message me on here or through my facebook page.

So excited for what's in your future!

xoxo Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment